Controlling fire risks is an important part of managing a property. In order to be able to protect against the risks of fire, the first step is to identify these risks and this is where the fire risk assessment comes in.
A legal demand for all ‘non-domestic’ premises, fire risk assessments (or FRAs) are a snapshot of how protected any given property is to ensure the safety of its occupants in the event of a fire. The FRA also identifies corrective actions and further steps to achieve an appropriate level of fire safety.
A comprehensive Fire Risk Assessment must:
Identify the fire hazards of the building or premises
· Identify all people at risk
· Evaluate, remove or reduce the fire risks
· Record the finding, detail an emergency plan and include training
· Be regularly reviewed and updated
Following the practical on-site Fire Risk Assessment you will receive a detailed written report covering all areas of the assessment, this will include the following information:
· A management overview
· Digital photography of identified risks
· Summary of all fire risk areas together with who is at risk and how to reduce or remove the risk to persons in the building.
· Over 25 years Management
· All Risk Assessors are Ex-Fire Service personnel
· The J.W Simpkin group has over 70 years of experience in Passive Fire Protection
· Full and complete assessments
· Competitive and flexible pricing
· Follow ups
Find out more about J.W Simpkin and our expertise and experience here >
Prices start from £300 + VAT*
*Prices are dependent on size of premises, location and number of employees.
Call us today on 01332 981122 for a full comprehensive price
SERVING UK BUSINESSES & ORGANISATIONS FOR 70 YEARS