Controlling fire risks is an important part of managing a property. In order to be able to protect against the risks of fire, the first step is to identify these risks and this is where the fire risk assessment comes in.
A legal demand for all ‘non-domestic’ premises, fire risk assessments (or FRAs) are a snapshot of how protected any given property is to ensure the safety of its occupants in the event of a fire. The FRA also identifies corrective actions and further steps to achieve an appropriate level of fire safety.
A comprehensive Fire Risk Assessment must:
Identify the fire hazards of the building or premises
· Identify all people at risk
· Evaluate, remove or reduce the fire risks
· Record the finding, detail an emergency plan and include training
· Be regularly reviewed and updated
Following the practical on-site Fire Risk Assessment you will receive a detailed written report covering all areas of the assessment, this will include the following information:
· A management overview
· Digital photography of identified risks
· Summary of all fire risk areas together with who is at risk and how to reduce or remove the risk to persons in the building.
· Over 25 years Management
· All Risk Assessors are Ex-Fire Service personnel
· The J.W Simpkin group has over 70 years of experience in Passive Fire Protection
· Full and complete assessments
· Competitive and flexible pricing
· Follow ups
Find out more about J.W Simpkin and our expertise and experience here >
Prices start from £300 + VAT*
*Prices are dependent on size of premises, location and number of employees.
Call us today on 01332 981122 for a full comprehensive price
Please fill in the form on the right and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to book your fire risk assessment appointment with J.W.Simpkin.
If you want to speak to an advisor today then call us now on 01332 981122