J.W Simpkin offer a full design and installation service for sprinkler systems, taking into account BS9251 regulations
We will conduct a full site survey and collect relevant plans to make sure we can position every sprinkler head in the correct position to ensure full coverage of each protected room and area.
We then create drawings which will then be asked for client approval before being actioned by our fully trained engineers.
After completion of the installation we then conduct full commissioning including a full flow test to make sure it complies to full design spec and British Standards.
Our service engineers ensure your sprinkler system will operate correctly at all times as a requirement of the British Standard. Services must be undertaken, depending on the size of the building, from quarterly to annually
The Sprinkler System Maintenance will include the following
· Inspection of all sprinkler heads to ensure: All cover plates fitted correctly and are no signs of a leaks, the head still covers the protected area
· Inspection of all ceilings and walls for indications of a weeping joint
· Inspection of lagging, (if applicable)
· Inspection and testing of trace heating, (if applicable)
· Inspection and testing of alarm systems, (if applicable)
· Inspection and testing of alarm interfaces, (if applicable)
· Inspection of control systems
· Inspection on pump, (if applicable)
· Inspection of tank, (if applicable):
· Water level
· Signs of leaks
· Low level alarm
· Test for presence of bacterium
Full commissioning test
Following the service a new commissioning certificate will be supplied and the log book signed. If the service fails or requires remedial work, a full report will be issued.
SERVING UK BUSINESSES & ORGANISATIONS FOR 70 YEARS